Adjust text size
The Research Program in Computer Engineering was started from the year 2015-16 with intake capacity of 10 students.
Revised Syllabus for Ph.D. Course Work (A.Y. 2017-18)
Area of Expertise
Dr. Narendra Shekokar
Cyber Security, Networking, Digital Forensics and IoT
Dr. Meera Narvekar
Data Science, Data Mining, Mobile computing and Machine Learning
1) Kriti Srivastava and Dr. Narendra Shekokar “A Polyglot Persistence Approach for An E Commerce Business Model,” ICIS 2016, IEEE, August 12-13, 2016, PP 7-11, https://doi.org/10.1109/INFOSCI.2016.7845291
2) Kriti Srivastava, Chintan Shah and Dr. Narendra Shekokar, “A Novel Polyglot Data Mapper for an E Commerce Business Model” IC3e 2016, Malaysia, October 10-12, 2016, PP 40-45, https://doi.org/10.1109/IC3e.2016.8009037
3) Kriti Srivastava, Dr. Narendra Shekokar, Khushali Shah and Priyal Shah,“Dynamic Access Control in a Document Data Store,” International Journal in Advance Research in Computer Science and Software Engineering (IJARCSSE), Vol 7, Issue 5, May 2017, ISSN: 2277 128X, pp: 518-52
4) Kriti Srivastava and Dr. Narendra Shekokar,“Fuzzy Inference to Rule Based Risk Calculation for Risk Adaptive Access Control” India Com 2018 (IEEE Conference), 14- 16thMarch 2018.
5) Nilesh Yadav and Dr. Narendra Shekokar “Analysis on Injection Vulnerabilities of Web Application” Conf. Details :- International Conference on Wireless Communication, ICWiCom, 2018 At DJSCE , DOI:- https://ezproxy.svkm.ac.in:2119/10.1007/978-981-10-8339-6_2, First Online on Springer International journal (Singapore):- 21 April 2018.
6) Nilesh Yadav and Dr. Narendra Shekokar, “The SQL injection vulnerability analysis on Indian Cooperative Banking and Government websites” International Conference on Electrical, Communication, Electronics, Instrumentation and Computing (ICECEIC), 2019, At Kanchipuram.
DOI: - In Process, Paper will be published in IEEE Xplore Digital Library.
7) Aruna Gawde and Dr Narendra Shekokar,“Lightweight Secure RPL: A need in IoT” in 16th International Conference of Information Technology(ICIT 2017), held on 21st - 23rd December, 2017,Bhubaneswar,India. IEEE Xplore, https://doi.org/10.1109/ICIT.2017.31
8) Aruna Gawde and Dr Narendra Shekokar, “Lightweight Cipher using GRP Bit permutation & Tweak” 18th International Conference on Intelligent Systems Design and Applications (ISDA) Conference, 5th Dec 2018. Held at VIT University, Vellore, India.
9) Ashwini Save , Dr. Narendra Shekokar,“Data mining and Sentiment Analysis: A review of its Issues and Challenges”, IEEE International Conference on Advanced Communication Control and Computing Technologies (ICACCCT), Tamilnadu, 2016., Proceedings ISBN No.978-1-4673-9544-1
10) Ashwini Save , Dr. Narendra Shekokar, “Analysis of Cross Domain Sentiment Techniques”, IEEE International Conference on Electrical, Electronics, Communication, Computer and Optimization Techniques (ICEECCOT), Mysuru, 2017. Doi : 10.1109/ICEECCOT.2017.8284637
11) Vijay Shelke, Dr. Narendra Shekokar, “A survey of privacy preserving data integration”, International Conference on Electrical, Electronics, Communication, Computer, and Optimization Techniques (ICEECCOT), 2017. Organized by: GSSS Institute of Engineering & Technology for Women, Mysuru. on 13th & 14th December 2017. Doi. 10.1109/ICEECCOT.2017.8284559
12) Vijay Shelke, Dr. Narendra Shekokar, “A Review and Future Vision of Bloom Filter based Encoding for Secure Data Integration”, International Conference on Electrical, Communication, Electronics, Instrumentation and Computing (ICECEIC), 2019. Sri Chandrasekharendra Saraswathi Viswa Mahavidyalaya University (SCSVMV), Kanchipuram, Tamil Nadu, on 30th & 31st Jan 2019. Doi. Still in Publication Progress
13) Kiran Bhowmick, Meera Narvekar, “Trajectory outlier detection for traffic events: A survey”, Intelligent Computing and Information and Communication Proceedings of 2nd International Conference, ICICC 2017, published in Advances in Intelligent Systems and Computing, Springer ISSN 2194- https://doi.org/10.1007/978-981-10-7245-1, August 2017
14) Kiran Bhowmick, Meera Narvekar, “Learning to classify imbalanced data streams – issues and challenges”, International conference on electrical, electronics, computers, and communication, mechanical and computing EECCMC – 2018, IEEE, Jan 2018.
15) Kiran Bhowmick, Meera Narvekar, “HECMI: Hybrid Ensemble technique for Classification of Multiclass Imbalanced data”, 5thInternational Conference on “Information Systems Design and Intelligent Applications” held during 19th-21st July, 2018 organized byUniversitè des Mascareignes, Mauritius, Springer published in Information Systems Design and Intelligent Applications, Springer DOI: 10.1007/978-981-13-3338-5_11
16) Kiran Bhowmick, Meera Narvekar, “CDACI: Concept Drift Detection and Adaptation to Classify Imbalanced Data streams”, at International Conference on Data Science and Analytics, Symbiosis University, Pune, 1st Dec 2018 – 2nd Dec 2018, IEEE 2018
17) Saiqa Khan, Meera Narvekar, “Disorder Detection of Tomato Plant using IoT and Ensemble Techniques? AFITA/WCCA2018 conference Research Frontiers in Precision Agriculture?, 24-26 October 2018, IIT Bombay Mumbai Proceedings Research Frontiers in Precision Agriculture ISBN: 978-93-88237-13-0
18) Saiqa Khan, Dr. Meera Narvekar, “Survey of Techniques for disorder detection in Tomato(Solanum Lycopersicum)” IEEE International Conference on Intelligent Computing and Control Systems - ICCS 2018 Vaigai College of Engineering, Madurai, India
19) Smita Ambarkara, Dr. Narendra Shekokar, “Towards Secure and Smart IoT based healthcare System” accepted in Internet of Things, smart computing and Technology